Wednesday, March 01, 2006


I had the thrill and privilege of covering the Wiggins-Stone County Chamber of Commerece Mardi Gras parade on Fat Tuesday instead of the booze-orgy that is the St Anne's parade in the French Quarter that my erstwhile colleague Herr Basement had so much fun at that he mostly forgot how the last half of his day went, only that it somehow involved a Panamanian lawyer in a catsuit, or so he claims. Anwyays, above are my photos from Wiggins. I thought this was a bad shot till I saw the expression on the cop's face. Let me know if you can see it too.
This photo by Joshua Norman

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sure seems to be enjoying the scenery...

5:56 PM  
Blogger Robert Liin said...

Good blog to read, how can you write thisBest Contact Lens Eye Drops For Fix Red

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home